Healthy Chocolate Porridge
- 40 g of wholegrain rolled oats
- 250 ml of oat milk (any will work)
- 1 teaspoon of Cocoa Powder
- 1/2 tablespoon of Molasses
- Poor 250 ml of oat milk into a saucepan and bring to the boil.
- Stir in 40 g of wholegrain rolled oats
- Add in Cocoa powder and Molasses and stir well until all the ingredients are combined.
- Simmer for approximately 5 minutes or until the milk is absorbed, stirring frequently to avoid stickiness.
- Serve with a handful of almonds and cranberries on top
Chocolate lovers, there you have it, a healthy alternative to your chocolate cereals breakfast. This one is packed with nutrients and low in sugar as I used molasses.
Molasses is a sweetener which is made from Raw Sugar Cane. It contains antioxidants, iron, calcium, magnesium, potassium, phosphorus, and vitamin B6. I get it from Holland & Barrett.
Try it and let me know in the comments down below what you think?