Hi everyone and a very warm welcome to Mission Healthy Living website!
I am Malika, a West London-based Health and Nutrition Coach. I hold a bachelor’s in Health Promotion from the School of Public Health of Nancy and a Master’s in Public Health from the University of Liverpool.
As a Health and Nutrition Coach, I graduated from the Institute for Integrative Nutrition (IIN) where I learned the art of transformational coaching, practical lifestyle management techniques, and over 100 dietary theories – Ayurveda, gluten-free, Paleo, raw, vegan, macrobiotics, and everything in between. I am also a member of the UK Health Coaches Association (UKHCA) and certified by the International Association of Health Coaches (IAHC)
During my time at IIN, I had the opportunity to learn from the world’s top health and wellness experts including:
- Joshua Rosenthal, founder of the Institute for Integrative Nutrition
- Walter Willett, MD, DrPH, chair of nutrition at Harvard Universit
- Andrew Weil, MD, director of the Arizona Center for Integrative Medicine
- Gabrielle Bernstein, bestselling author and life coach
- Susan Blum, MD, MPH, assistant clinical professor at Mount Sinai School of Medicine
- Mark Hyman, MD, founder of The UltraWellness Center
- Geneen Roth, bestselling author and expert on emotional eating
- David Wolfe, raw food leader and nutrition expert
- Marion Nestle, PhD, MPH, professor at New York University’s Department of Nutrition, Food Studies, and Public Health
- Mark Bittman, food writer for The New York Times and bestselling author
- Joel Fuhrman, MD, family physician and leading expert on nutritional healing
My training has equipped me with extensive, cutting-edge knowledge in health coaching, holistic nutrition and prevention. Drawing on my expertise, I work with type-2 diabetics women to achieve remission by helping them make lifestyle changes and choose health-promoting ways that produce real and lasting results. You will develop a deeper understanding of food and lifestyle choices that work best for you, improving your energy, balance, health, and happiness.
Each session will leave you feeling inspired and empowered. We will talk about things beyond food, seeking to bring balance to important elements of your life such as love and relationships as well as career and money. I will personally and carefully guide you to make simple, small changes that transform your life. Through a personalised program which is tailored to cater to your needs, my role and mission is to guide you in your transformation journey, hold you accountable in reaching your goals and provide you with support to navigate challenges that may arise along the way.
Are you curious about how Health Coaching can help you? Click here to book your 30 minutes free discovery call to find out! Get ready to onboard your transformation journey.