Our contact details:
Name: Mission Healthy Living
Website URL: https://missionhealthylivingcoaching.com
Date of issue: the 20th of November 2021
The type of personal information we collect
We currently collect and process the following information:
- Personal identifiers, contacts and characteristics (for example, name and contact details)
- Email address
- Postal address
- Street number
- Phone number
- Personal account preferences
- Transactional data, such as purchase information
- Technical data, such as information about cookies
- Data shown on the User Profile screen from registered website users
- Personal data is not just created by a user’s interactions with the site. Personal data is also generated from technical processes such as contact forms, comments, cookies, analytics, and third-party embeds.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
How we get the personal information and why we have it
Most of the personal information we process is provided to us directly by you for one of the following reasons:
- Submission of the Contact form to request for information and booking an appointment
- Comments that visitors leave on the site. We collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
We also receive personal information indirectly, from the following sources in the following scenarios:
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service (Akismet). We collect information about visitors who comment on our sites that use our Akismet anti-spam service. The information we collect typically includes the commenter’s IP address, user agent, referrer, and Site URL (along with other information directly provided by the commenter such as their name, username, email address, and the comment itself).
We use the information that you have given us in order to:
- The contact form data submissions are used for customer service purposes, but we do not use the information submitted through them for marketing purposes:
- Address and reply back to you on your request for information
- Address and reply back to you on your request to be contacted
- Build website users’ usage stats for business performance monitoring
We may provide the data shown in the comments form to the Gravatar service:
Under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), the lawful bases we rely on for processing the Health History data information are:
(a) Your consent explicitly provided in the Health History form. You are able to remove your consent at any time. You can do this by contacting email@example.com
How we store your personal information
Your information is securely stored on our website which is protected by:
- A strong encryption provided by WordPress to help ensure our privacy and security.
- A SSL certificate provided by WordPress
- Firewalls and processes in place and run by WordPress to alert us about unauthorized attempts to access our website
- A security testing run regularly by WordPress to check the security of our website and look out for potential vulnerabilities
- Control site access measure in place where only one access level is permitted that of the administrator who has a full control of the site.
- A strong password and two step authentication process enabled by the administrator to access the website.
Contact form entries:
We may keep contact forms data for six months. We will then dispose your information by activating an automated data deletion process which we set up. This automated process will automatically erase the data after six months.
We may keep analytics records for twelve months. We will then dispose this information by activating an automated data deletion process which we set up. This automated process will automatically erase the data after twelve months.
Customer purchase records.
We may keep Customer purchase records for ten years months due to legal obligation to store data concerning taxes and transactions for audit purposes. We will then dispose this information by activating an automated data deletion process which we set up. This automated process will automatically erase the data after ten years.
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognise and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
Users who registered on our website:
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
Your data protection rights
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, under data protection law, you have rights including:
Your right of access – You have the right to ask us for copies of your personal information. You can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us.
Your right to rectification – You have the right to ask us to rectify personal information you think is inaccurate. You also have the right to ask us to complete information you think is incomplete.
Your right to erasure – You have the right to ask us to erase your personal information in certain circumstances. You can request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
You are not required to pay any charge for exercising your rights. If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to make a request.
How to complain
If you have any concerns about our use of your personal information, you can make a complaint to us at email@example.com